Bulk grain series
Origin: guangdong, China
Product packaging: plastic bags
Material: non-toxic and odorless ABS plastic
Suitable age: 5 ~65 years old
Product maintenance: can be cleaned and disinfected
1. Children are required to use the product under home supervision;
2. Do not swallow small building block particles.
3. If the toy is damaged, please recycle it;
4. Avoid block exposure and dampness.
Important: product color is still being updated.
Notes to buyers
1. All goods sold are strictly inspected and packaged by the store. When the buyer signs for the goods, please be sure to open the box for inspection, check the quantity of goods and check whether the goods are in good condition. If you have any questions, we will not be responsible for it.
2. In the process of express delivery, sometimes the delivery is delayed due to some emergencies such as weather and road conditions. The store promises to help the buyer contact and coordinate timely and deliver the goods to you as soon as possible. If have malcontent feeling to Courier, can complain to local express company, hope the buyer can distinguish responsible person, thank.
3. The assembled building block toys are hand sorting and sealing bags, and sometimes there is a lack of parts. The store can make up the missing parts for free when customers buy the products again.
4. This kind of building blocks are packed in ordinary paper boxes, delivered by express delivery, and carefully packaged by our store. It is still difficult to ensure that individual packaging boxes are extruded and worn, but the product parts inside the packaging boxes will not be damaged.
5. The pictures of all the goods in our store should be consistent with the real pictures as far as possible, but the Angle deviation or sunshine may lead to some color difference during the shooting. Please contact our customer service to make clear before purchasing.
6. It is recommended that children under 5 years old play with large-grain building blocks, Because small - grain parts are easy to eat by mistake and can only be completed with the accompanying of parents.